- To promote the welfare children and youth in home, school, community, and place of worship.
- To raise the standards of home life.
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth.
- To bring into relation the home and the school, so that parents and teachers may cooperate
intelligently in the education of children and youth.
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for
all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social and spiritual
Advertising helps supplement this free website by DigitalPTO.com | Disable Ads Here